Promotional Products for The Nursery World Show!
The Nursery World Show is the leading, most-established show for everyone in the early years community. The Nursery World Show 2018 took place in February and welcomed around 3,500 visitors for two days of dedicated early years focus combining professional seminars, expert-led masterclasses, a free live theatre, nutrition zone and an exhibition with over 100 companies, organisations and charities packing out the show floor.
The 2019 show is set to be even bigger and better, with some popular features returning including the Early Years Resources & Learning Zone sponsored by TTS, and the Nursery Nutrition Zone sponsored by Spring by Action for Children. The London Early Years Foundation (LEYF) are the show’s Early Years Careers Partner and will also be setting up a LEYF nursery area to host their popular feature: The Early Years Careers Zone. These features and our regular attractions all contribute to ensuring that the Nursery World Show is ideally positioned to support the people it serves: everyone in the early years community.
Nursery World NORTH is moving to Manchester Central in 2019 to ensure it continues to appeal to as broad an audience as possible from across the North. At its new home in Manchester, the show will provide our audience with an educational, inspiring and informative event that harnesses the power and enthusiasm of the early years workforce.
Nursery World NORTH 2019 is for everyone in the early years community and is organised by the team at Nursery World, the leading brand dedicated to early years and childcare. The show is designed to allow all attendees to:
- Share best practice
- Focus on your own continuing professional development
- Attend seminars and masterclasses presented by world-renowned early years experts
- Drop into the free live theatre to benefit from an engaging mix of presentations on core early years subjects
- Make the most of inspiring, professional feature zones
- Talk to the sector’s suppliers about the products and services which they are showcasing
- Source new products and materials for your settings
- Meet up with colleagues old and new, establish connections and grow networks
- Find inspiration and ideas that will enhance practice
With this rich mix of professional seminars, expert-led masterclasses, practice-based live theatre presentations, the Nursery Nutrition Zone and the leading companies exhibiting their products and services, Nursery World NORTH 2019 is the must-attend event for everyone in the early years.
EverythingBranded offers a wide range of nursery appropriate promotional products, perfect for anyone exhibiting at The Nursery World Show. Here is a selection of our favourites…