Firstly I would like to say a big thank you from myself and the team for visiting our website. EverythingBranded.co.uk is part of the Charles Alexander Distribution Ltd group which also includes Promotional Pens World, Everything Branded Golf and Top Wristbands.
So what do we do?
We specialise in bespoke and overprinted promotional products for businesses around the world. Brands that we work with include household names such as ASDA, Samsung, the NHS, ITV, Tetley, BAE Systems, Gala and Lufthansa - just to name a few!
What makes us different?
Every enquiry has its own dedicated account manager so we can guarantee a personal service every time. Starting from your quotation to delivery they will be your eyes and ears and keep you informed throughout the entire process.
We have a dedicated art department ready to offer some free creative flair to make your promotion stand out from the crowd.
Our name says it all, we can "brand everything." We are always up for the task no matter how obscure it may seem - if the print process is viable then we will brand it! Plus with our own sourcing department in the Far East we can source your products along with our price beat guarantee promise.
100% refund guarantee if you receive your goods and are not 100% happy with the print quality. We will collect the goods at our expense and either reprint or offer a full refund. Goods inspection may be required.
We encourage visits to our showroom. Unlike other companies we welcome guests with open arms (and nice cuppa). This gives you the opportunity to visit your account manager and discuss your requirements whilst previewing our vast array of promotional items.
Faulty goods and refund policy
Unfortunately we cannot accept returns to EverythingBranded.co.uk for any printed item unless it is damaged.
It is the clients responsibility to go through all goods on delivery and report any damages to us immediately. You must contact us within 48 hours of taking delivery.
Faulty goods will be collected at our expense and sent to production for assessment, please allow up to 7 days for a resolution.
Goods should be securely packed in their original packaging prior to collection.
A re-print at our expense or full refund will be provided for goods deemed to be faulty.
Refunds will be processed on the 25th of the next month if confirmed after the 5th. If refund is agreed before the 5th, a refund will be issued that month.
Refunds will only be made to original account information.
How to order
You can order from EverythingBranded quickly and easily by:
- Online - Using the provisional order button.
- Phone - Speak to one of our friendly sales team.
- Email - Email firstname.lastname@example.org and include all relevant information.
If your order has a logo then please submit your artwork to email@example.com quoting your order number or company name.
On receipt of your order you will receive an order acknowledgement within 2 working days. Please check this order thoroughly and in the event of a mistake contact your account manager within 24 hours (or immediately for express jobs).
Over and unders policy
Due to the nature of our high volume orders we operate a tolerance of up to 5% on all orders. This means you may get over or under quantity on rare occasions. Please note that if goods are under quantity we can only offer a refund for the shortfall and not deliver printed replacements.
For each product there is a minimum print run quantity. We are only able to offer lower quantities you are happy to pay extra setup costs which can be offered where cost effective.
Delivery can vary from 24 hours for unprinted items held in stock, to 12 weeks for large sea freight orders. Please ask your account manager for this information.
Delivery times mentioned start from artwork approval and payment if you do not have an account with us.
Samples - If confirmed by your account manager before 1pm they will be shipped out same day (subject to stock).
- Sticky crystal clear resin type coating.
- Extremely durable to scratches and fading.
- Used on any flat surface including keyrings, USB's and badges.
- Ink transferred using a pad made from silicone or rubber.
- Ideal for products with an even surface.
- Perfect for pens, folders and highlighters.
- Tried and tested process using a stencil method.
- Low cost, durable and hard wearing.
- Ideal for large print areas such as sports bags, clothing and conference folders.
- Oxidation using mixture of electricity and liquid.
- Will never rub off!
- Executive elegant finish.
- Perfect for metal items including key rings and executive pens.
- Using a machine and stitching process to build up logo or text.
- Hardest wearing print method for textiles.
- Recommended for fleece material.
- Ideal for caps, shirts and towels.
- Low cost printed glue back print method.
- Perfect when permanent print not required.
- Great for packaging and gift boxes to add little extra finish.
- Using the CMYK print process from print machines.
- Delivers sharp images on low print runs.
- Ideal for paper insert products of low quantity.
- Engraving into material using precision laser beam.
- Permanent and the most durable form of imprint on the market.
- High set up costs on low print runs.
- Pressure and heat combined on material to leave impression.
- Can infill in different finishes to create foil look.
- Elegant finish for diaries, conference folders and notebooks.
- Setup cost high for blocking die.
- Specially produced sticker in full colour.
- Heat sealed on for permanent print on items such as mugs.
- Can be used for just about any product.
- Downside is slow process doubling lead times compared with Silkscreen Printing.
Why not visit our showroom to see the wonderful products we have produced for all our valued clients?